InvestWell is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
InvestWell may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 1, 2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Contact information including email address, mailing address and phone number
- Payment information
- Demographic information such as what areas of the United States you want remodeling cost information for, how soon you plan to use this information and why you are interested in this information
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping and customer service.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically contact you by email, phone or mail with information about new products, special offers or other topics that we think you may find useful using the contact information you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you by email, phone or mail for market research purposes.
- We may use the information you provide to customize the website according to your interests.
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the use of your personal information for servicing purposes only by advising us using any of these methods:
- Click on the "unsubscribe" link that will be included in every direct marketing email that you receive from us and follow the instructions.
- Call us at 888-216-9236.
- Submit your request in writing. Mail to InvestWell 25949 Newbury Drive Westlake OH 44145 or email [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting but this information will come from us, not the third party.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be assessed to cover our administrative costs. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to InvestWell at 25940 Newbury Drive Westlake OH 44145.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write, call or email us as soon as possible, using the contact information provided in the "Controlling your personal information" section. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.